Solid GoDaddy Transfer Codes For $1.99 Per Domain Transfer.

Hello everyone,

Transfer any .com domain name to GoDaddy right now using any of these codes for only $1.99 – $2.17 after the $0.18 ICANN fees using these cool promo codes.

Promotion Codes For GoDaddy Transfers

GoDaddy Promo Codes

Thought I’d share some of the GoDaddy.com transfer codes I used to transfer in close to 30 domains at only $1.99 per domain. The final checkout price equaled $2.17 per .com domain. This saved me over a hundred dollars if I had renewed the domains at regular price at each registrar. Here’s the codes that worked for me today. Hopefully they will work for you too.

dog199
fbrmkhp2
gofhcuk108
NOV199LAL6
NOVDOMAIN1
race199twa
race199twb

The only issue will be that you will need to use each transfer code one by one during checkout and apply one code per each domain that your transfer in. The benefit is that the savings do add up in your account.

I successfully transferred over a  bunch of domains at this rate & plan on transferring more over if the promo codes keep working. In my experience, if a coupon / promo code works, at this price the it’s definitely worth it for me to transfer to GoDaddy. I always feel like I’m sticking it to the system when savings like this roll my way ;)

Credits go to the hard working members at the domain forum: NamePros.com For these awesome Promo Codes.

8 Comments »

• I think the post title is misleading because none of the promo codes are for renewing .com domains. They are just for transferring in domains. Thanks for sharing though. I have almost used all of them so far.

• TD says:

If you don’t know the difference between a Renewal and Transfer please don’t give advice to others.. As stated above, non of these are renewal codes!

• admin says:

Hi Abdul,

Sorry about that. It was late last night when I posted this. I was thinking “Transfer” but typed “Renewal”. I have corrected the post. I think the only renewal code I was able to find brought down the renewal to $7.99. I will post the code if it still works.

Dan

• admin says:

Sorry TD,

The post has been updated. I was thinking transfer, but typed renewal. It was late at night when I posted this. Sorry for the confusion.

Dan

• picas says:

I wonder if these codes are valid all over the world or just for US and canada and EU …???

• T says:

Thanks for the codes. Most of them worked for me. If you have domains at a different registrar than Godaddy you can use these to “renew” them by transferring to GD for one year, which is what I did.

• admin says:

Hi T, I agree I did the same & added on an additional year to the domain registrations with these codes. Glad they worked for you.

Dan

• admin says:

Picas, I think the codes should work all over the world. I am unable to test & confirm that, however it doesn’t hurt to try. Good luck & I hope they work anywhere. From what I gathered, they do work all over the world – but I haven’t witnessed it for myself.

Dan