Drop Catching Software Special – Only $79 USD

Hello,

I am running a special on the drop catching software found at DropKing. The special will go on for a month and end on Monday july 16th 2012.  The special is your pick of these drop catching software titles:

Dynadot API Drop Catcher

Moniker API Drop Catcher

Fabulous API Drop Catcher

The price is only $79 USD. You can complete payment using the link below

Dynadot Drop Catcher Software

There is a full seven day return policy on the software if you are not satisfied or feel the software didn’t meet your drop catching expectations.

The price of $79 USD is per each software title. I would recommend that you try Moniker & Fab’s API’s while Dynadot still works, but may not perform at all times due to oversubscribed API user issues they are addressing & correcting.

The software will integrate with Dynadot, Moniker & Fab’s API. The tries per domain are at about one per second across all three API’s.  The success rate will really depend on the domains you target, if you want to automate your work & your drop catching expectations. When you work with bulk drop catching, your odds will improve with the right software at your fingertips.

15 Comments »

• Leo says:

Kinda’ sudden and a very short experimenting time.

Domainers are busy ; It could take me a week or two just to even get around to looking at your software. You should think more about the offer timing and review time, IMHO.

• admin says:

Thanks for the comment Leo. There has been buyers & I will offer the sale for up to a year if need be. The best is to provider domaining power users the tools they need to get their daily jobs done.

Dan

• Andre says:

You have it for about half price, is this all legit? Also when I went to buy it, it does not specify if you want Moniker, Dyno or any other. Does it ask after you pay and is delivery of software instant?

Thanks!

• Andrew says:

Hmmmm so I guess asking if this is a legit offer it a no no? I was about to purchase this and was confused as how to make sure I would get the Moniker version and also make sure this was an approved software not an illegal copy. The fact you deleted my comment and did not reply shows alot.

• admin says:

Hi Andrew, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. This is a legit offer as I also own dropking.com & developed the software. You would get the Moniker version because after the order processes, I would email you asking which version & then send the download link. I didn’t delete your comment, I just haven’t had the chance to checkout my blog for comments. I’ll checkout your comment now & provide a reply.

Dan

• admin says:

Hi Andrew, The deal is legit as I also own dropking.com & developed the software over there. Delivery is near instant once payment is made. I would email you asking which version you’d like & provide delivery as soon as possible which is really quick. Thanks for your interest in the drop catching software.

Dan

• Andrew says:

Admin thanks, sorry for confusion. I got confused and may have jumped the gun. I saw my post after I wrote it and when i cam back the next day to see if there was a reply I no longer saw my post and or a reply from you. I just realized I could view my post but it had yet to be approved. My apologies for that, I will be purchasing the software shortly.

Thanks!

• So, if I have a Fabulous account, then I can use this software? Do I need any special API credentials on my end enabled from Fabulous. I am a new Fabulous customer and they really don’t offer too much in the way of details.

Thanks for your help.

• admin says:

Hello,

As long as you have a Fabulous account, you can use their API. Just make sure you have prefunded your account with money to cover your drop catching activity.

• mike says:

The link still seems to work for $79, can I still order via the link? Is there a problem with Moniker api being locked out during .com/.net drop hours? If so would Fab be a better way to go? I have been using godaddy back orders on names that I don’t want to pay $59 for and they never catch anything. The names I lose usually end up at Moniker, so if you can not beat them, join them.

• admin says:

Hi Mike,

I am not aware of Moniker disabling their API during the drop. As far as I know it works for catching .com & .net domains. The advantage is their API registers multiple domains at once. Fab & others only register domain at a time which can cause you to lose out on your drop catching. The link still works & the software works to the best of my knowledge.

Dan

• Hahn says:

Is this discount still available ?? i would like to try this out

• admin says:

Hi Hahn,

Yes, the sale is still going on due to an overwhelming response from buyers. Please feel free to use the checkout link for your purchase & have piece of mind that the software will be delivered upon payment. Thank you for your interest in the drop catching software.

Dan

• Niz says:

is it instant? I would like to purchase DynaDot domain catcher. shall I go ahead and place order ?

• Niz says:

can I have namesilo app for same price as well . I would like to purchase both namesilo and DynaDot apps.

thanks