My Drop Catching Software Beat A GoDaddy Backorder

I am close & stay in touch with customers who have purchased my drop catching software.

To my delight, I received an email yesterday from someone who uses my desktop drop catching software daily. In an attempt to secure a great .com pending delete domain, he considered backordering at Snapnames – but went with a GoDaddy backorder.

Just in case, he decided to use my Dynadot API drop catching software. About 15 minutes into the drop, he noticed a success message in the drop catching window. He quickly logged on to Dynadot.com & sure enough, my drop catching technology caught the name for him at reg fee of $7.75.

It’s always great to hear success stories. I am willing to bet the domain was backordered at snapnames also. This is not the first time one of my drop catchers has beat the big backorder companies. When a domain hit’s “Pending Delete” it’s a free for all registrars.

Attached is a screenshot of my tool in action. I have omitted the domain, however if you have any questions – the winner of the domain is willing to share about his successful capture here.

Expron Drop Catch Success

12 Comments »

• Francois says:

Wow! That’s the kind of news that may skyrocket the interest on your software.

Congrats!

PS: Where is the link where one can buy your soft?

• Congrats!

This is fantastic. I would like to buy this software. Could you please give me link and before I purchase, I have few questions so where can I ask those questions before I can buy the software?

Hope to hear from you soon

AbdulBasit Makrani

• Terry says:

But is it worth the cost if this happens on 1 in every 50 races of GoDaddy vs. your software? How many API keys was he/she using?

• Nguyen says:

Does this software has 30 days money back guarantee? I went thru your website expron.com and could not find the trial version of it. Anyway congrats!

• AdBlitz says:

I’m curious to know what the domain was. Was it a very good domain with lots of drop catchers competing?

• Teahupoo says:

Sounds cool, BUT it would be nice to see a little more about the interface, how effective it really is, etc. Honestly, to pick up a domain for $60 that is worth hundreds or even thousands isn’t a big deal to me vs $8 – What I am more after is proof that it will work at least the majority of the time.

No trying to be a hater but one successful garb out of 1000s of such daily transactions doesn’t mean much to me.

Teahupoo

• jecy says:

i realy catched some llll.com with expron’s catcher ,but not from dynadot’s api but onlinenic’s .

it is realy fast and i beat my Competitors.

• admin says:

Thanks for the comments everyone. More success stories on the way & interface screen shots. More tools are brewing up too!

• Teahupoo says:

Here’s an idea. Have the software check for other registered TLDs. If I am looking for a valuable dotcom and I can see that all the other major TLDs are registered that is a stronf indicator that it is a valuable name and that would be one I would surely want to grab.

T

• The main advantage you have when going after a limited amount of names through a registrar’s API is that you will not be using the registry’s batch pool connections, but the “normal” connection pool. A registrar that goes after drops in a large scale (like Namejet/Snapnames) will only be allowed to use the batch connection pool, since they’re connecting to the registry in a much larger scale.

• detoxtech says:

i have several websites hosted at Godaddy and i am pretty much satisfied with this domain name registrar. it is also very easy to get coupon codes for Godaddy.